There are a few highlights to this week, but I've forgotten most. Yesterday there were a couple of doozies:
1) A woman at my place of business, who has never seen me before and especially not when pregnant, proceeded to tell me that I already look like I have "dropped" and that I won't make it to my due date. Mind you, I never started talking to her about my pregnancy in the first place. I also have been carrying the same way the entire time. What the hell is it with people wanting to give their two cents to you at every friggin moment when you're pregnant. Not to mention, I'm only 7 months along, so telling me my baby is coming at any moment? NOT COMFORTING at all.
2) My amazing baby shower invites came in the mail - talk about making it all seem real! Of course the evil SIL doesn't waste a single moment to turn it all into being about her. I don't even care anymore if she finds this blog and reads my posts - I don't like you, you don't like me, I have no relationship with my brother or your kids because of you, so there. Let's just stop the bullshit and get it all out there.
Anyways, my niece (she's 7) has a "mandatory" soccer game that day and my SIL doesn't want to upset the coach so they might make it to the party for an hour. I was extending an olive branch by inviting her, once again, and she snapped it. I'm really bummed cause I'd like to share the memories with my niece - I love her to death and I think it's something we'd both remember forever.
3) Apparently I'm really into bitching this week - my apologies for that.
4) So here's some good news, I don't have the gestational diabetes that we were so worried about, but I think I could still stand to follow the diet a bit. Apparently when there are false positives to be had for tests when pregnant, I will always test positive at first.
5) Anniversary dinner tonight! Labor and delivery tour tomorrow (eek)! Canton Trade Days on Sunday - hoping to find some junk I can refurbish and who knows what else.
Everyone have a fantabulous weekend!